Wednesday 22 August 2012

Retro-reviews

I’ve been having a blast (mostly) reviewing books I’ve read since the start of the year. However, some of my favourite authors haven’t released any books since I started or have a back catalogue that I read close to publication that I can’t reread (because the books live elsewhere).
Since I still want to talk about these authors and books that I’ve loved in the past, I’ve decided to do a series of “retro-reviews” to talk about them. I won’t be rereading before each review (mostly because my copies of the books are in a different country) and instead will be talking about what most stuck with me most. Don’t worry, I’m not going to try to review books that I don’t remember. On the contrary, a lot of the list I want to do I’ve read more than once!
 And you know what’s handy about reviewing things that aren’t new releases? The entire series will already be out! Not that I only review new things, but it’s still nice not to have to wait.
So that’s what I’ve got coming up. Stay tuned. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.