Tuesday 7 August 2012

New Booksies



Deadline by Mira Grant





Countdown by Mira Grant





Talisman of El by Alecia Stone





Beneath a Rising Moon by Keri Arthur


Time for another post of new books I’ve acquired recently.

When I finished reading Rogue Gadda, I unlocked buying a new book in my read-three-buy-one scheme. The book I bought was Deadline by Mira Grant. Then I bought her novella, Countdown, because I wanted to test something about how ebooks worked and because we can’t work out how novellas fit into the buying restrictions (I’ve been counting them as books read when I’ve received them for review, but I had yet to buy one to test the restriction. We’re still not sure).

Then I received Talisman of El by Alecia Stone for review from the publisher on Netgalley. I remember this book catching my eye close to it’s release date (May) but I didn’t request it at the time because I was too busy, I think.

Finally, also via Netgalley, I received Keri Armstrong’s new book, Beneath a Rising Moon. I enjoyed Full Moon Rising (which is from a different series, don’t let the moon references confuse you) so I’m looking forward to reading this one too. (Even if it isn’t set in Melbourne.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.